Thursday, December 27, 2012

Boxing Day Snow...


We had our first big snowfall of the season yesterday.  This is the view out of our patio doors in the kitchen.


A good 5 inches of snow fell, making the roads slippery and not so much fun...but it sure looks pretty in my yard...

I am not a fan of snow, even though I should be used to it, having lived here in Ontario my whole life.  
But day after Christmas snow seems prettier some how...

 I'm staying in today, cleaning up clutter and getting some laundry done, and  contemplating taking
the Christmas decorations down.



Is there snow where you are?  Do you LOVE it or HATE it???  I'd love to know!

Cheryl

2 comments:

  1. I rather like the fact that some snow has come. It adds a bit of variety to the seasons!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes it definitely brings a new prospective...and it is very pretty when you are sitting inside looking out...I'm just not a fan of the cold, I much prefer the summer months

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog...please feel free to leave a comment or ask questions...and if you like this post - PLEASE SHARE!!!