Monday, December 31, 2012

Counting Down to the New Year...

As we reflect today on what all that 2012 has given us...and count down the seconds to the New Year...



I always feel a little bit melancholy leaving the old year behind.  It's not that I'm not looking forward to all that 2013 has to offer, I think its more feeling that I should have gotten so much more accomplished in my life in the past year.  2012 was an amazing year for me - it was the year of normal - and normal is definitely good!
TREMENDOUS, even!!

For me 2009/2010 was the year(s) of Leukemia.  2011 was the year of Stem Cell transplant and healing. And 2012 brought a normalcy back to not only my life, but also to the lives of the people who share my life. I have been able to tackle projects that a few years ago I felt that I would never be able to do again.

So as we take this leap tonight into 2013 I want to SHOUT a huge THANK YOU to all of you here following along...may the New Year bring you JOY and HAPPINESS and HEALTH!!



Cheryl

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog...please feel free to leave a comment or ask questions...and if you like this post - PLEASE SHARE!!!