Sunday, March 29, 2015

Sun Up in Kentucky


As McG and I travelled home from our vacation in Florida this weekend, I was able to get some
shots of the sunrise just outside London Kentucky from the car window.

I'm sharing them as part of Sunlit Sunday over at My Little Home and Garden.


I hope you enjoy them.






We really enjoyed our time in Florida, but it's always get to come home!

Have a great week and get outside and enjoy the sunshine in your neck of the woods!

Cheryl

Linking up @:
My Little Home and Garden

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful skylines, the light gives so much hope. We changed out clocks last night to day light saving hours, yippee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful sunrise shots and country scenery! Florida sounds great to me especially since it keeps acting like winter around here!

    ReplyDelete
  3. AWESOME sunrise to welcome you back!...:)JP

    ReplyDelete
  4. You captured such a beautiful sunrise. I'm sure it was lovely to see, too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty captures Cheryl :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. The Kentucky sky is so very pretty, Cheryl. It was nice you had a chance to get away for while this winter. Now you'll get to enjoy your first spring in your new home!

    Karen

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog...please feel free to leave a comment or ask questions...and if you like this post - PLEASE SHARE!!!